4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Moreton at Loachbrook Meadow, Wall Hill, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 4TE
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room with French doors to garden
- Garage and/or allocated parking
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Tenure: freehold
OPEN PLAN kitchen and dining area with HIGH LEVEL OVEN plus separate hob plus. AN 18ft DUAL ASPECT sitting room with FRENCH DOORS. Bedroom 1 with EN SUITE and BUILT-IN WARDROBE. Garage
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Thursday-Monday 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Barbara
Loachbrook Meadow is an exciting development set in a scenic rural setting, within easy reach of Congleton Town Centre offering a wealth of shops, places to eat and local health and education facilities.
This attractive development provides a choice of homes, all carefully designed and planned to meet your needs.
So if you're looking for a stylish new home in a charming setting, with great commuter links, your search ends here.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Dining area - 3.08 x 2.51m (10' 1" x 8' 2")
- Kitchen - 3.76 x 3.09m (12' 4" x 10' 2")
- Sitting room - 5.60 x 4.28m (18' 4" x 14' 0")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.02 x 3.69m (13' 2" x 12' 2")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.40 x 3.04m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.40 x 2.48m (11' 2" x 8' 2")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.51 x 2.41m (8' 3" x 7' 11")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCONL-P403vm_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Merica. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.