4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Thurlestone Plot 92 at Baltic Wharf, St. Peters Quay, Totnes, TQ9 5EW
- Unique 4 storey design built into retaining wall
- Bosch fully integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer and Flooring Included!
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area on second floor with access to rear courtyard
- Fantastic Master Suite featuring ensuite, dressing room and sun deck
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Optional home office space
- Integral garage under property
- Located in prime position on much sought after development just a few minutes walk from Totnes town centre
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Help to Buy available! Ask for further details.
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 92: The Thurlestone
The Thurlestone at Baltic Wharf is a cleverly designed 4 bedroom home. The first floor is dedicated to three bedrooms, one offering modern fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room. Also located on this floor there is a modern family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The single room on the first floor works equally well as a fourth bedroom or home office space.
The second floor is home to an impressive open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area which gives you plenty of space and light for entertaining or family meals. The master bedroom occupies the whole of the top floor and benefits from a spacious en suite shower room, stylish fitted wardrobes, dressing area and sun deck.
With access to rear courtyard from the open plan kitchen / dining / lounge area and close proximity to Totnes town centre, The Thurlestone is an ideal base for growing families.
How we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why buy a new home?
1. Get a fresh start – our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Freedom of choice – reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. Personalise – we offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. More for your money – our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. Peace of mind – all our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. Spoilt for choice – we build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Greener and cheaper – not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian homeâ±¡
8. Less hassle – newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. Helping hand – we offer both Help to Buy and Home Exchange schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. Relax in your new home – with no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
- Store -
- Garage -
- Bedroom two - 5.00 x 3.98
(16'5'' x 11'12'')
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 2.77 x 4.22
(9'11'' x 13'10'')
- Bedroom four Home office - 2.15 x 3.17
(7'1'' x 10'5'')
- Bathroom -
- Dining - 3.91 x 3.65
(12'10'' x 12'0'')
- Kitchen - 5.00 x 3.83
(16'5'' x 12'7'')
- Lounge - 5.00 x 3.17
(16'5'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom one - 3.85 x 4.33
(12'8'' x 14'2'')
- Dressing - 1.20 x 2.05
(3'11'' x 6'9'' excl robes)
- En suite -
- Sun deck -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_92. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.