4 bedroom terraced house for saleHelmsley at Kingfisher Reach, Tiverton Road, Cullompton, EX15 1LP
- En suite
- Available to view
- Traditional homes located close to beautiful open farmland
- The Gateway to Devon and its wonderful coastlines
- Easy access to the M5 and Bristol and Exeter airports
- Steeped in history Cullompton promotes community living
The hub of the home is a fantastic kitchen/family/dining room with room to dine, relax and cook. Also on the ground floor is a useful study/bedroom four, great storage and a cloakroom. The first floor provides a seperate lounge and an IMPRESSIVE MASTER BEDROOM with a stunning ensuite shower room whilst the top floor offers TWO GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED bedrooms and FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Family/dining - 3.93 x 3.98m (12'10'' x 13'1'')
- Kitchen - 3.1 x 1.88m (10'2'' x 6'2'')
- Study/bedroom Four - 1.87 x 2.8m (6'2'' x 9'2'')
- Wc - 1.67 x 0.86m (5'5'' x 2'9'')
- Store - 1.38 x 0.55m (4'6'' x 1'9'')
- Living Room - 3.59 x 3.93m (11'9'' x 12'10'')
- Bedroom One - 3.04 x 3.93m (9'11'' x 12'10'')
- Ensuite - 2.24 x 1.56m (7'4'' x 5'1'')
- Landing - 2.72 x 2.3m (8'11'' x 7'6'')
- Bedroom Two - 3.93 x 3.47m (12'10'' x 11'4'')
- Bedroom Three - 2.25 x 3.93m (7'4'' x 12'10'')
- Bathroom - 1.97 x 1.8m (6'5'' x 5'10'')
- Landing - 1.88 x 2.04m (6'2'' x 6'8'')
- Cupboard - 1.11 x 0.81m (3'7'' x 2'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-47959739.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_34. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.