5 bedroom detached house for saleThompson at Upper Longcross, Chobham Lane, Longcross, KT16
- Designed to facilitate the very best of contemporary living
- Fully fitted kitchens featuring sleek, integrated appliances
- Open plan designed homes that seamlessly flow between living areas
- Contemporary wood burning stoves are found in many of the properties
- Roca bathroom suites with Hansgrohe taps add a touch of luxury
- A neighbourood with its own unique character, which harmonises perfectly with its surroundings
- Properties set within sizeable plots, working with the natural environment
- Larger homes benefit from integrated garages and balconies
- Fantastci transport links to London, the South Coast and beyond
- A selection of Surrey's most desirable towns and villages right on your doorstep
The Thompson - Available now in Upper Longcross - please call for further details
What are you waiting for? Now is the time to buy!
- Interest rates on mortgages are at an all-time low*
- Mortgages have never been more accessible
- The time to act is now to secure your new home
One of a range of luxurious, detached houses at Upper Longcross, this spacious home enjoys a high degree of furnishings throughout.
Downstairs there is a fully fitted contemporary Alno kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances, Quartz Silestone worktop and stainless steel Quooker boiling water tap, while a free standing washing machine and tumble dryer are provided in the utility room.
Two wood burner stoves can also be found on the lower floor, located in the open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living area, and the separate Living room.
Upstairs there are three Villeroy & Boch bathrooms, one for family/guest use and an en-suite to the Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2.
A large fitted wardrobe is also provided to the Master and Bedroom 2. A gallery landing on the first floor also provides the opportunity of a study area for the family to enjoy.
An internal double garage leading to the Utility Room and drive way provide plenty of space for off-street parking.
Plot 1042 Available now for £1,200,000
About Upper Longcross
A stunning collection of brand new homes, set within Surrey's beautiful countryside landscape. Upper Longcross is both architecturally striking, yet traditional in its execution. The perfect mix of sustainable and contemporary living for the discerning purchaser.
Inspired by the traditional and historic villages that contribute to Surrey's identity, Upper Longcross is a neighbourhood with its own unique character, and which harmonises perfectly with its surroundings.
With an abundance of excellent state and independent schools in the local area, Upper Longcross is the ideal place to raise a family.
Upper Longcross is ideally suited to contemporary living, and will become part of a vibrant and sustainable community. Situated adjacent to Chobham Common, this Garden Village will benefit from its very own 80 acres of landscaped country park, featuring wild planting, gravel paths and ponds - a veritable Eden in the heart of Surrey
and the perfect place to enjoy the great outdoors.
Along the eastern edge of the village , a triangle of mature woodland, accessible to all residents, is perfect for dog walking, jogging or just taking in the environment.
Award winning landscape architects have ensured that through their design the extensive planting within the scheme and retention of existing mature woodland has been carefully planned to maintain Upper Longcross as a sanctuary, fully integrated with the natural environment.
The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.
*Information supplied by One 77 Mortgages
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Thompson_1042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson Regeneration. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.