1 bedroom apartment for saleHaynes Road, Westbury
- Brand New One Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Living Room With Fitted Kitchen
- Communal Gardens and Storage Area
- Solar Panel - Very Low Energy Costs
- Fitted Kitchens with Appliances and White Goods
- Central Town Location
- Close to Railway Station
- Available Immediately
WHY YOU'LL LIKE IT.... A brand new ONE BEDROOM first floor APARTMENT with a fantastic open plan living room with fitted kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom. There are Solar Panels that generate electricity for the apartment, and we are informed that these should be sufficient to produce enough electricity to allow zero electricity bills for the year.
The property is located centrally for Westbury town and has great access to local amenities and Westbury's Railway Station. Final works have just been completed and signed off, so the property is available immediately.
This first floor apartment has its own private entrance and benefits from electric heating, double glazing and good quality floorings throughout. Externally there is a shared garden with lawns, a paved patio seating and drying area and bike and bin store.
Currently there is no onsite parking, but parking permits are available from Wiltshire Council for the car park directly behind (£193.14)
PROPERTY LOCATION: Westbury a small market town, situated at the western edge of Wiltshire beside the chalk down lands that form Salisbury Plain.
The most famous landmark of the area is the vastly impressive Westbury White Horse which is both the oldest and largest White Horse in Wiltshire, making it a delight for both the walker and cyclist and the area also provides the perfect location for air sports.
The town offers a range of shopping and leisure facilities including, library, sports and leisure centre, schools, churches, doctors, dentist surgeries, three supermarkets, post office and the oldest swimming pool in the country. We also have a varied selection of coffee shops,restaurants, public houses and a popular wine bar.
Westbury is exceptionally well positioned for all major road and railway connections with the mainline railway station offering links to London (1 hour 26 minutes), Wales and the whole of the South West of England.
VIEWINGS ARRANGEMENTS: To view this property please call Luke Hames, John Hames, Marek Przybylski, Katherine Bly, David Hames, Kirsty Kenyon, Gaynor Fryer, Lucy Squire, or Liz Gard on 01373 866686.
AGENTS NOTES: Please note even though the property is Leasehold, the new purchasers will own 25% of the Freehold.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100666002499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.