4 bedroom detached house for saleHOLDEN at Pembridge Park Ph 2, Hurst Lane, Auckley, DN9 3NW
- FEATURED HOME
- MOVE IN FOR CHRISTMAS
- WAS £311,995, SAVE £12,000
- Upgraded kitchen and free flooring
- Single detached garage
- South facing garden
- Family kitchen with dining area
- Functional utility room
- En suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom with separate shower
This stylish FOUR BEDROOM Family home features a bright, MODERN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED DINING AND FAMILY AREAS, a utility room and FRENCH DOORS to the garden. A generous lounge with an ELEGANT BAY WINDOW and a study provide perfect retreats. Upstairs, there is a master bedroom with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom with separate shower.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6.15 x 4.68m (20'2'' x 15'4'')
- Lounge - 3.73 x 5.4m (12'2'' x 17'8'')
- Study - 2.89 x 2.36m (9'5'' x 7'8'')
- Utility - 2.54 x 1.59m (8'4'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.53 x 1.48m (5'0'' x 4'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.73 x 4.54m (12'2'' x 14'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.39 x 2.19m (4'6'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.15 x 4.38m (10'4'' x 14'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.89 x 4.07m (9'5'' x 13'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.12 x 2.89m (10'2'' x 9'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.68 x 2.27m (8'9'' x 7'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48370965.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.