2 bedroom apartment for saleWoodhay House at The Racecourse Newbury, Newbury, Berkshire, Newbury, RG14 7PN
- View our interactive site plan here
- Balcony with beautiful views across Newbury Racecourse
- Fourth floor
- Available on Help to Buy
- Designed to maximise light and space
- En suite with shower
- Far reaching views of the surrounding countryside
- High specification
- Unique location
- One of the UK's premier horseracing venues
An ELEGANT two bedroom apartment with a light and airy OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM. French doors lead to the feature balcony where you can soak up BREATH-TAKING VIEWS. The generous master bedroom also features access to the balcony, en suite and fitted wardrobes. A second double bedroom and bathroom are ideal for guests.
- Bathroom - 1.88 x 2.18m (6'2" x 7'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.03 x 2.71m (13'2.5" x 8'10.5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.25 x 2.68m (10'8" x 8'9.5")
- En Suite - 2.65 x 1.71m (8'8.5" x 5'7")
- Kitchen/living/dining - 7.1 x 3.97m (23'3.5" x 13'0")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48403980.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.