4 bedroom detached house for saleBALBARDIE at Dovecot Mill, Haddington, EH41
- Part Exchange available
- Flooring included
- Extras included
- Detached family home
- Double detached garage
- Kitchen/dining room
- French doors to garden
- Utility room
- En suite
This stylish FOUR BEDROOM HOME offers an open-plan kitchen/dining area with FRENCH DOORS opening onto the garden. There is a utility room and study, as well as a spacious lounge at the front of the home. Upstairs has a master bedroom with EN SUITE, two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. WE CAN HELP YOU MOVE with our Part Exchange scheme. Ask for more information.
- Lounge - 3.7 x 6.47m (12'2" x 21'3")
- Kitchen/dining - 6.17 x 4.66m (20'3" x 15'3")
- Utility - 2.44 x 1.6m (8'0" x 5'3")
- Study - 2.86 x 2.52m (9'4" x 8'3")
- Wc - 1.07 x 1.79m (3'6" x 5'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.52 x 3.8m (14'0" x 12'6"ma x )
- En Suite - 1.38 x 2.18m (4'6" x 7'2"ma x )
- Bedroom 2 - 3.11 x 3.82m (10'3" x 12'6"ma x )
- Bedroom 3 - 3.96 x 2.86m (13'0 x 9'4")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09 x 2.82m (10'2" x 9'3")
- Bathroom - 2.7 x 2.48m (8'10" x 8'2"ma x )
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48584217.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_39. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.