5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Huxley at Chene Hall, Otley Road, Killinghall, HG3
- Free Fitted Carpets*
- £500 Towards Legal Fees*
- Stamp Duty Paid*
- NHBC Warranty
- Stylish Feature Bay Windows
- Stunning Spacious Thro Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- Expertly Designed Kitchen/Breakfast
- Separate Utility
- French Doors
Behind the distinguished symmetry of the twin bay windows and dormers, THIS PRESTIGIOUS HOME INCLUDES DUAL FRENCH DOORS, A SEPARATE DINING ROOM, A BRIGHT DUAL ASPECT FAMILY ROOM, A MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM AND A LUXURIOUS DRESSING AREA, four further bedrooms and an ADDITIONAL SHOWER ROOM ON THE SECOND FLOOR.
*Offers in Key Features section available on selected plots only and subject to terms and conditions. For full details please speak to our Sales Adviser.
Parking - Double Garage
- Lounge - 3.5 x 5.552 metre
- Kitchen - 3.1 x 3 metre
- Breakfast - 2.001 x 3 metre
- Utility - 1.907 x 1.8 metre
- Dining - 3.5 x 2.897 metre
- StudyFamily - 3 x 3.443 metre
- WC - 1 x 1.8 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.5 x 3.857 metre
- Dressing - 3.5 x 2 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 3.5 x 1.698 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.057 x 4.95 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 3.057 x 2.907 metre
- Bathroom - 1.897 x 2.603 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.067 x 5.512 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.557 x 3.155 metre
- Shower - 1.804 x 2.264 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48609237.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8111130000019_5_37_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.