4 bedroom town house for salePlot 24 Hertford Gate, Ware Road, Hertford, Herts
- Only 4 stylish 4 bedroom Town Houses now available
- Thoughtfully planned accommodation over 3 floors
- Contemporary, fully integrated kitchen with integrated appliances, including oven/hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with doors on to rear garden
- Integral garage plus additional parking
- Incentives such as Help To Buy available (subject to t's and c's)
- Short walk into Hertford Town centre
- Ideal for commuters and growing families located in the sought after SG13 postcode for local schools
- Excellent road and rail links into central London. Walking distance to Ware and Hertford East train stations - only 47 minutes to London's Liverpool Street. A10, A414. A1, M11 and M25 ...
- NHBC 10 year warranty
Help to Buy available and Easymover available (subject to terms and conditions)
OFF PLAN RESERVATIONS NOW BEING TAKEN PHASE 1 ALL RESERVED
Hertford Gate is a contemporary collection of just six 4 bedroom family homes, ideal for commuters and growing families. These houses are perfectly designed; configured over 3 floors, the ground floor consists of an entrance hallway which leads to the kitchen/dining area which pulls in natural light through the double doors providing access to the garden creating an appealing environment for socialising. The first floor holds the impressive living room which features a Juliette balcony. A double bedroom and family bathroom complete this floor. The second floor comprises two double bedrooms and the master bedroom, which boasts an en suite and storage space.
Hertford is home to many excellent cultural, entertainment, leisure and shopping opportunities all within a short walking distance.
This exciting new development is also well placed for travel with the A10, A414, M25, A1 and M11 all close by. Ware and Hertford East rail stations provide and excellent service to London's Liverpool Street in 47 minutes. Hertford North station has a direct service to London's Kings Cross or Moorgate taking only 48 minutes perfect for commuting.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to discuss please contact 01992 663890.
Property ref: 121_2309_4447140
15' 8" x 11' 11" (4.78m x 3.63m)
15' 8" x 12' (4.78m x 3.66m)
10' 2" x 8' 6" (3.10m x 2.59m)
12' 11" x 9' 6" (3.94m x 2.90m)
12' 1" x 8' 5" (3.68m x 2.57m)
12' 1" x 7' 1" (3.68m x 2.16m)
Development images are indicative and may vary. Drawings and illustrations are not to scale and relate only to planning and construction stages which may not accurately reflect the completed scheme. Purchasers are advised to check plot specific dimensions, features and specifications prior to reservation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4447140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes - Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.