3 bedroom detached house for saleDARTMOUTH at Belle Vue Doncaster, Bawtry Road, Doncaster, DN4
- Detached home with garage
- Overlooking green space
- Dual aspect lounge
- French doors to the garden
- Open-plan kitchen with dining
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom
- New homes in Doncaster
- Great bus, road and train transport links
- Good local primary schools
The Dartmouth is an attractive 3 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME with GARAGE. The ground floor features a SPACIOUS FITTED KITCHEN, dining area with FRENCH DOORS leading to garden, AMPLE LOUNGE space and cloakroom. The first floor features master bedroom with EN SUITE along with second double bedroom and third single bedroom. A family bathroom completes the floor.
- Lounge - 4.86 x 3.05m (15'11" x 10'0")
- Kitchen / Dining / Family - 5 x 4.86m (16'5" x 15'11")
- W C - 1.4 x 0.9m (4'7" x 2'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.41 x 2.69m (14'6" x 8'10")
- En Suite - 2.08 x 1.21m (6'10" x 4'0")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64 x 2.82m (11'11" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.1 x 1.95m (6'11 x 6'5")
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.71m (6'10" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48909636.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_28. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.