4 bedroom house for saleThe Rosebury at Brannock Brae, Edinburgh Road, Holytown, Motherwell, ML1
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integral garage
- Open plan living
- Turf to front and rear garden
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
An extraordinary family home made to different standards.
The Rosebury (plot 28) has a bright and airy hallway that leads to a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances and a uniquely designed open plan living and dining area. Light and spacious, the area retains defined lines, keeping kitchen, dining and relaxing zones separate. The area extends, through bi-fold doors, into the landscaped rear garden. To the left of the hallway is a separate living room that overlooks the front garden - ideal for families wanting extra room. In addition, youâ€™ll find a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, storage cupboard and utility room with separate access to the integral garage.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from a large en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, and floating sanitaryware, serves a further two double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom. On the landing is a storage cupboard - ideal for decluttering. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_28. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.