4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Durham at Williams Gate , Bovey Tracey, TQ13
- Separate kitchen, dining room and sitting room and French doors to garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 2
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suites
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level double oven
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
The DURHAM is a detached 4 BEDROOM home with a fitted kitchen including INTEGRATED APPLIANCES, separate utility, dining room with FRENCH DOORS to the garden, sitting room with BAY WINDOW, two EN SUITE bedrooms, an INTEGRAL GARAGE & 2 parking spaces.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Helen & Yvette
This exclusive phase of just 7 homes is nestled in woodlands and offers luxurious living in a wonderful location.
Situated on the outskirts of Bovey Tracey, Coombe Park offers the best of rural living within easy reach of city life.
Along with Williams Gate which offers a range of 3 & 4 bedroom homes, this exciting development is ideally situated on the outskirts of Bovey Tracey, in rural surroundings and within easy reach of the town centre. Also known as The Gateway to Dartmoor, Bovey Tracey is only a stone's throw from the famous Hound Tor and well located for visiting or commuting to both Exeter and Plymouth, as well as the English Riviera.
A picturesque market town with a fascinating history, Bovey Tracey has a strong community and a variety of locally owned businesses including boutique shops, cafés and delicatessens. The Farmers Market, held on alternate Saturdays, dates back to a Fair and Market Charter granted by Henry III in 1260. Other amenities within the town include a primary school, public library, health centre and cottage hospital.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen - 4.13 x 3.16m (13' 7" x 10' 4")
- Dining room - 4.07 x 3.09m (13' 4" x 10' 2")
- Sitting room - 4.68 x 3.34m (15' 4" x 10' 11")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.85 x 4.29m (15' 11" x 14' 1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.77 x 3.49m (12' 4" x 11' 5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.16 x 3.05m (10' 4" x 10' 0")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.73 x 2.26m (8' 11" x 7' 5")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBOVE-P410_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.