4 bedroom detached house for saleOxlease Meadows, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51
- Choice of contemporary and traditional kitchens, with soft closing doors and drawers
- AEG appliances & Caple wine cooler
- Contemporary white sanitaryware from Roca with Bristan chrome fittings
- Low energy downlights to kitchen, bathroom, en-suites and cloakrooms
- 10 year NHBC warrant
- Choice of Silestone worktops
- LED under unit wall lighting
- Choice of wall tiling & Chrome heated towel rails
- Alarm System
The Cabell is a stunning four bedroomed detached home which offers a very generous living space and four double bedrooms spanning 1,749 square feet. With a welcoming entrance hallway leading onto a pleasant, dual-aspect study, ideal for home working. There is a separate living room also on this floor which enjoys a pleasant dual-aspect overlooking the front garden. Towards the rear of the property there is an open-plan kitchen, dining and family area which is provided additional natural light from bi-folding doors onto the south westerly facing garden. To the first floor there are four generous bedrooms, two of which are en suite and a family bathroom.
Please note - indicative interior showhome images
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROM170188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.