5 bedroom house for saleThe Winchester at Warwick Gates, Harbury Lane, Heathcote, Warwick, CV34
- Open plan kitchen with family area
- Separate dining room, sitting room and ground floor study
- Bi-fold patio doors to garden in sitting room and family area
- En suites to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Integrated appliances including:
- - two high level ovens
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
Five bedroom house, open plan kitchen and family area with bi-fold doors to the rear garden, 2 high level ovens and hob with hood and integrated appliances, ground floor study, separate dining room and en suite to two bedrooms
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Andrea, Zachary & Oksana
Warwick Gates is less than two miles from the town centre which has a range of shops, markets, pubs and restaurants, as well as essential services. There's a choice of impressive brand new homes each carefully designed to meet the needs of today's lifestyles. So if you're seeking a superb new home close to an historic county town, your search ends here.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/family area - 5.73 x 4.91m (18' 10" x 16' 1")
- Study - 3.22 x 1.87m (10' 7" x 6' 2")
- Dining room - 3.73 x 3.00m (12' 3" x 9' 10")
- Sitting room - 5.73 x 4.39m (18' 10" x 14' 5")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.65 x 3.71m (15' 3" x 12' 2")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94 x 3.27m (12' 11" x 10' 9")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.26 x 3.02m (10' 8" x 9' 11")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.06 x 3.00m (10' 0" x 9' 10")
- Bedroom 5 - 4.43 x 2.51m (14' 6" x 8' 3")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CWARH-P506_5_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.