3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 13 - The Dalston at Fusion @ Lyde Green, Howsmoor Lane, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16
- Flooring included
- Integrated kitchen
- French doors from the living/dining room lead to the rear garden
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- Practical storage cupboard
- Impressive master bedroom occupying the whole of the top floor
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Garage and 2 allocated parking spaces
- South facing garden
- 1,085 Sq ft
The Dalston is a 3 bedroom townhouse designed to have the flexibility to appeal to both the young professional and growing family.
The front door opens onto a hallway from which a door leads you into the open-plan kitchen/dining area. There is a convenient cloakroom under the stairs, with a door leading onto a full width living room with double doors to the rear garden.
On the first floor is a family bathroom, a double bedroom and a further bedroom that could be used as a study or nursery.
The second floor houses the master suite, which features high galleried ceilings, an en suite shower room and a dressing area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.26m x 3.20m, 17'3" x 10'6'/8'7"
- Living Room - 4.23m x 3.94m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.23m x 3.49m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.28m x 2.17m, 10'9" x 7'2"
- Master Bedroom - 7.03m x 3.11m, 23'1" x 10'3
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49360128.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-20923-013_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.