5 bedroom detached house for saleJura Det at Lady Victoria Grange, Jeanette Stewart Drive Newtongrange EH22 4EA
- Feature bay window
- Open plan kitchen/family room
- Dining room
- Feature double doors from lounge
- Utility room
- Two en suite bedrooms
- Gallery landing
- Wardrobes to bedrooms 1, 2, & 3
- Separate shower to family bathroom
- Double garage
The bay-windowed lounge opens via double doors into a formal dining room, complementing the family breakfast area, enhanced by french doors, that adjoins the kitchen. A feature gallery landing leads to five bedrooms, two of them with en-suite shower rooms, and a beautifully designed bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
Parking - Double Garage
- En-Suite 1 - 2.012 x 1.821 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.079 x 3.685 metre
- En-Suite 2 - 1.583 x 2.198 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.389 x 2.528 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.731 x 2.965 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 3.695 x 2.591 metre
- Bathroom - 2.56 x 1.97 metre
- Dining - 3.682 x 2.942 metre
- Family - 2.657 x 2.942 metre
- Kitchen - 3.96 x 2.942 metre
- Lounge - 3.621 x 5.254 metre
- Utility - 1.556 x 1.83 metre
- WC - 1.753 x 1.881 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49396674.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052920000011_5_30_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.