4 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodcote at Lucerne Fields, Godwell Lane, Ivybridge, PL21
- Open plan living
- French doors to the garden
- Garage and parking
- En suite master with dressing area
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- 2 further double bedrooms
- 2½ storey townhouse
- Fantastic collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Quick access to the Devon Expressway
- Short drive away from Dartmoor and the charming walks
A spacious four bedroom 2.5 storey mid-terrace home with a garage and parking. Downstairs, there is a modern kitchen with breakfast area, a bright and airy lounge/diner with French doors on to the garden, and a cloakroom. Upstairs, you will find two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. The top floor is a luxurious master suite with an en suite shower room and dressing area.
- Kitchen - 4.21 x 2.48m (13'9'' x 8'1'')
- Lounge / Dining - 5.84 x 4.61m (19'2'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.73 x 0.88m (5'7'' x 2'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.41 x 2.61m (14'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.72 x 2.61m (12'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.78 x 1.91m (9'1'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.91m (6'11'' x 6'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.65 x 3.48m (18'6'' x 11'5'')
- Dressing - 2.59 x 2.57m (8'6'' x 8'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.93 x 2.49m (6'3'' x 8'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49397040.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.