4 bedroom detached house for saleBRADGATE (URBAN) at Haddington Park, Nantwich Road, Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6
- Four double bedrooms
- Part Exchange available
- Single detached garage
- Walk-in glazed bay
- Open-plan layout
- Dining room
- Separate Study
- Utility room
- En suite shower room
This beautiful home has no shortage of space. The open-plan kitchen with dining area has plenty of room for the whole family and features a glazed bay that opens out onto the rear garden through French doors. Upstairs, the generous master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room. The further three double bedrooms all share a stylish family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.6 x 3.66m (15'1" x 12'0")
- Kitchen - 3.16 x 3.13m (10'4" x 10'3")
- Dining - 3.8 x 3.24m (12'5" x 10'7")
- Family - 2.58 x 2.28m (8'5" x 7'5")
- Study - 2.76 x 2.3m (9'0" x 7'6")
- Utility - 1.69 x 1.72m (5'6" x 5'7")
- Bed 1 - 3.58 x 3.9m (11'9" x 12'9")
- En Suite - 1.99 x 2.02m (6'5" x 6'6")
- Bed 2 - 2.89 x 3.88m (9'5" x 12'9")
- Bed 3 - 3.33 x 3.26m (10'11" x 10'8")
- Bed 4 - 3.11 x 3.35m (10'2" x 11'0")
- Bath - 2.12 x 1.7m (6'11" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49514355.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.