4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Arlington at Woodberry Copse, Pine Ridge, Lyme Regis, DT7 3HP
- SOUTH-WEST FACING GARDEN
- UPGRADED FLOORING included
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing Hansgrohe chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Great position, adjacent to open green area
- Help to Buy available
- A blank canvas for you to put your own style on from day one
Sales Office and Showhome open daily from 10am - 5pm
Plot 56: The Arlington
Positioned in the delightful Lyme Regis, The Arlington is an outstanding four bedroom detached home and perfect for family living. This superior home features a bright and spacious dual aspect living area with bay window, providing plenty of natural light. The striking large open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors is great for any dinner party or family meal, with a dining area big enough to fit a table for six - perfect for entertaining. There is a convenient utility area and rear door access which completes the kitchen area. Added value to this house is the generous lounge, great for watching all those family favourites.
Upstairs, the first floor accommodates three double bedrooms and one single, with the master bedroom benefiting from its own en suite shower room as well as mirrored fitted wardrobes. Boasting a modern family bathroom incorporating bath and separate walk-in shower.
Why buy a new home?
1. Get a fresh start – our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Freedom of choice – reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. Personalise – we offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. More for your money – our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. Peace of mind – all our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. Spoilt for choice – we build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Greener and cheaper – not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian homeâ±¡
8. Less hassle – newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. Helping hand – we offer both Help to Buy and Home Exchange schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. Relax in your new home – with no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your brand new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
Discover Help to Buy. Your Questions Answered.
What’s the maximum amount of deposit I can have?
There is no maximum deposit. However you must arrange a mortgage (with a qualifying lender*) for a minimum of 25% of the purchase price.
After the first 5 years what happens with the 20% Equity Loan?
After the first five years you will pay a fee of 1.75% as interest, rising annually by the increase (if any) in the Retail Price Index (RPI) plus 1%, or pay it off.
If I own a home can I still use this?
Yes you can if you are selling your own home. The property purchased must be your only residence.
Do the Council decide if I am eligible?
No, local Help to Buy Agents will assess and approve your purchase for Help to Buy.
How quickly can I pay off the Help to Buy loan?
You can pay this off from the day you complete but no later than 25 years, or earlier if you sell your home.
I’m not a first time buyer am I eligible to use Help to Buy?
Yes, so long as you do not own any other property at the time of purchase.
Do I have to have ties within the area to be eligible?
No, you can purchase a property anywhere in England regardless of where you live in England.
Is this scheme only offered on certain homes on the development?
No, as long as the maximum purchase price is £600,000.
I earn over £50,000 can I still use Help to Buy?
Yes you can. There are no maximum income limits.
What happens if I want to sell my property in the future?
You can sell your home at any time and only repay a share of the future sale proceeds equal to the percentage contribution required to assist your purchase. So if you took out a 20% equity share you only repay a 20% equity share. Please see example below.
New Bloor Home Purchased:
• Property purchased at £300,000:
• £60,000 Equity loan (20%)
Home sold in the future:
• Property sold for £400,000
• Repay (20%) £80,000
- Lounge - 3.47 x 6.18
(11'5" x 20'3" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining - 3.25 x 6.18
(10'8" x 20'3")
- Utility - 2.18 x 1.43
(7'2" x 4'8")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.55 x 3.18
(11'7" x 10'5" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.32 x 3.17
(10'11" x 10'5")
- Bedroom Three - 2.99 x 2.92
(9'10" x 9'7")
- Bedroom Four - 2.52 x 2.92
(8'3" x 9'7")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_56_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.