5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 26 - The Bawden at Lowenna Fields, Sampys Hill, Mawnan Smith, Cornwall , TR11
- Click here to download a Lowenna Fields brochure
- Last Bawden remaining
- Detached home
- Fully integrated kitchen with granite or silestone worktops
- French doors to the private rear garden from the kitchen/dining area
- En suite shower room and fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom
- Shared en suite shower room to bedroom 2 and 3
- Private rear garden
- Power and light to garage and electric garage door
- Double garage and 2 allocated parking spaces
This 5 bedroom home enjoys lots of family space, upstairs and down.
The splendid kitchen/breakfast area has French doors to the garden and a useful utility room too. The living room also has French doors to the rear, and there is a separate dining room with connecting door to the kitchen.
On the first floor, both the master bedroom has an en suite shower room and there is a shared en suite shower room to bedrooms 2 and 3, while the stylish family bathroom serves the other two bedrooms.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 9.10m x 3.65m, 29'10" x 12'0"
- Living Room - 5.30m x 3.53m, 17'5" x 11'7"
- Study - 3.44m x 3.53m , 11'3" x 9'9"
- Utility - 2.98m x 1.75m, 9'9" x 5'9"
- Master Bedroom - 4.36m x 3.03m, 14'4" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.65m x 3.03m, 15'3" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.12m x 2.97m, 10'3" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.60m x 2.66m, 11'9" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 5 - 3.12m x 2.36m , 10'3" x 7'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20967-026_5_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.