4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 48 - The Redwood at Sherford, Plymouth Devon, PL9
- Semi-detached home
- Private roof terrace
- Kitchen/dining area French doors to the rear garden and integrated appliances
- Separate living room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Three further double bedrooms
- Additional shower room to the top floor
- Private rear garden
- Allocated parking space
The Redwood is a three storey, four bedroom home with many practical and stylish features including its own private roof terrace.
The kitchen/dining area has French doors to the rear garden and the separate living room and downstairs cloakroom complete the ground floor.
The first floor is home to the master bedroom, with en suite shower room, a further double bedroom and family bathroom.
To the top-floor are two double bedrooms and an additional shower room with WC.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (max.) - 6.19m x 3.99m, 20'4" x 13'1"
- Living Room - 5.33m x 3.62m, 17'6" x 11'11"
- Master Bedroom - 4.13m x 3.63m, 15'5" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 3.90m x 3.63m, 12'10" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.63m x 3.12m, 11'11" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.63m x 2.59m, 11'11" x 8'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49733427.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20966-048_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.