4 bedroom detached house for saleSHELBOURNE at St James Place, Chalton Lane, Clanfield, Waterlooville, PO8
- Featured Home - Stamp Duty Paid
- Upgraded kitchen/breakfast room
- Double integral garage & 2 parking spaces
- Near public open space
- Adjoining utility room
- Lounge with feature bay window
- Separate dining room
- En suite master bedroom
- Dressing area
- Modern bathroom with bath & shower
STAMP DUTY PAID. The highlight of this magnificent four bedroom home is the master bedroom with its own private dressing area and luxury en-suite. You'll also enjoy the large lounge, dining room and kitchen/family/breakfast area that provides plenty of space for entertaining and relaxing. This home also features an integral double garage for extra security and peace of mind.
- Lounge - 3.78 x 5.41m (12'5" x 17'9")
- Kitchen/breakfast - 6.28 x 3.92m (20'7" x 12'11")
- Dining - 3.78 x 2.99m (12'5" x 9'10")
- Utility - 2.91 x 1.73m (9'7" x 5'8")
- Wc - 1.89 x 0.88m (6'2" x 2'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 6.34 x 4.53m (20'9" x 14'10")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.88 x 3.41m (12'9" x 11'2")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.24 x 4.19m (10'7" x 13'9")
- Bedroom 4 - 4.36 x 3.59m (14'4" x 11'9")
- Bathroom - 3.01 x 1.7m (9'11" x 5'7")
- En Suite - 2.97 x 2.8m (9'9" x 9'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49782639.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.