4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Norbury at Hawthornden, Cochrina Place, Rosewell, EH24
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Available with Part Exchange
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Turf to front and rear garden
Inspired by you, The Norbury (plot 219) is a four bedroom family home with a great layout designed for the way we live today. The ground floor comprises of a fantastic open plan kitchen/dining area with bi-fold doors opening out onto the decking area and garden. It comes complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and microwave! The spacious lounge to the front has superior views of the garden. Also on the ground floor, you'll find a WC and cloakroom.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has a luxury ensuite, with full height tiling, and fitted sliding door wardrobe system, which comes in a range of finishes. The family bathroom has a contemporary "floating" bathroom suite and you can choose from a range of tiling options.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.