4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Haddenham - Plot 6 at Rowan Manor, Wigan Road, Leyland, PR25
- Kitchen/dining area with French doors to the rear garden
- Utility room
- Living room with bay window
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms, 1 with en suite
- Master bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Integral single garage
The Haddenham is a stunning 4 bedroom home that's perfect for modern family living. The spacious living room features a bay window, making it light and perfect for relaxing in at the end of the day. The welcoming kitchen/dining area is the ideal place to start the day, great for family meals and entertaining your guests and benefits from French doors leading to the rear garden. A separate utility room with back door and downstairs cloakroom complete the ground floor.
Upstairs is home to the four double bedrooms, two of which enjoy their own en suite shower rooms and also the main family bathroom.
The integral garage can house an additional car or provide extra storage space if required.
Ground floor plan
- Kitchen - 4.21m x 3.00m
, 13'10'' x 9'10''
- Dining area - 3.34m x 3.30m
, 10'11'' x 10'10'
- Living room - 5.62m x 3.44m
, 18'5'' x 11'3''
- Bedroom 1 - 4.47m x 3.50m
, 14'8'' x 11'6''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.53m x 3.57m
, 11'7'' x 11'8''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.28m x 2.99m
, 10'9'' x 9'10''
- Bedroom 4 - 2.99m x 2.79m
, 9'10'' x 9'2''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49783746.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20251-006_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.