3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Aldenham Plot 23 at Tootle Green, Dilworth Lane, Longridge, PR3
- HOME OF THE WEEK
- Spacious lounge featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Upgraded Symphony fitted kitchen
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom fitted with white Roca sanitaryware with shower fitted over bath
- Choice of splash-back wall tiling from selected Porcelanosa range
- Single integral garage
- Private turfed rear garden
The Aldenham is a traditional 3 bedroom house with an integral garage, which would suit couples or families.
The entrance hallway leads to a fitted kitchen and a lounge opening through French doors to the private rear garden. There’s also a separate dining room for formal entertaining and a useful guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to an en suite master bedroom, a comfortable guest bedroom and a well-proportioned third bedroom, plus a main bathroom and a convenient storage cupboard.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49783962.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-20213-023_3_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.