3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorbury at Victoria Mews, Town Lane, Southport, PR8
- Just 5% deposit
- Tandem parking space
- En suite
- 1083 square feet
- Southport town centre within walking distance
- Our energy efficient homes could save you money
- Southport train station less than 2 miles away
- Good primary school close by
This spacious two and a half storey, THREE BEDROOM HOME features and open-plan lounge and dining room with FRENCH DOORS opening onto the rear garden. The stylish kitchen comes with QUALITY UNITS AND APPLIANCES in range of finishes. The first floor has two double bedrooms and a dual access family bathroom. The master bedroom is located on the second floor and features an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
- Kitchen - 3.91 x 1.9m (12'9'' x 6'2'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.06 x 4.99m (13'3'' x 16'4'')
- Wc - 0.9 x 2.27m (2'11'' x 7'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.96 x 4.06m (9'8'' x 13'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.39 x 4.06m (11'1'' x 13'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.15 x 1.7m (7'0'' x 5'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.06 x 8.67m (13'3'' x 28'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.86 x 2.8m (6'1'' x 9'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49815771.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.