3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 2 - The Wade at Chy Ryn Parc, Bridge View, Wadebridge, PL27
- Last split level 3 bedroom home remaining
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen/dining area
- Guest cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom
- Private rear garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
This split-level, 3 bedroom home is full of character and clever use of space.
On the ground floor you’ll find the spacious kitchen/dining area, plus the downstairs cloakroom and a useful storage cupboard. Up five steps is the separate living room, with French doors to the garden.
On the first floor you come to one double bedroom and the family bathroom, and up the final five steps are the master bedroom with en suite shower room, and a further single bedroom.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (max.) - 5.30m x 2.84m, 17'5" x 9'4"
- Living Room - 4.89m x 3.05m, 16'0" x 10'0"
- Master Bedroom - 3.46m x 2.77m, 11'4" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.33m x 2.71m, 10'11" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 2.98m x 2.02m, 9'9" x 6'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49817952.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20955-002_3_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.