4 bedroom detached house for saleIRVING at Williams Gate, Flansham Lane, Bognor Regis, WEST SUSSEX, PO22 8FZ
- Was £395K Now £389K
- Upgraded kitchen & flooring included
- South East facing garden
- Garage & parking
- Open-plan kitchen/diner
- French doors to the garden
- Lounge with feature bay window
- Extra storage space
- En suite master bedroom
- 3 further bedrooms
WAS £389K NOW £389K. The Irving is a fabulous four bedroom detached home offering plenty of space for families. The kitchen, boasts dining and family areas opening onto the rear garden through French doors. Airy bay fronted lounge is located to the front of the house. Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys an en suite shower room while another double bedroom and two single bedrooms share the family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 5.98 x 3.72m (19'7'' x 12'2'')
- Lounge - 5.03 x 3.32m (16'5'' x 10'10'')
- Utility - 1.65 x 1.34m (5'4'' x 4'4'')
- Wc - 1.48 x 1.04m (4'10'' x 3'4'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.75 x 3.21m (12'3'' x 10'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.68 x 2.2m (5'5'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.35 x 2.6m (10'11'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.7 x 2.26m (8'10'' x 7'5'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.69 x 2.17m (8'9'' x 7'1'')
- Bathroom - 2.22 x 1.74m (7'3'' x 5'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49847220.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.