3 bedroom link detached house for saleThe Hidcote at Lilac View, Marton Road, Long Itchington, CV47
- STAMP DUTY paid & FLOORING included*
- Superior link detached home
- Single garage & carport
- Pretty village location
- Facing open fields
- Delightful living area
- Excellent kitchen / dining area
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes & en suite
- 10 Year Build warranty & 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- Help to Buy scheme available*
Lilac View is a superior new Warwickshire collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Long Itchington. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Bloor Homes present English countryside living at its best, with something here for everyone, including couples and young families, to families with children, downsizers and those who simply enjoy county life.
** Freehold Property **
Plot 4: The Hidcote
** HOME OF THE WEEK ** Available with Stamp duty paid* & Flooring included*
The Hidcote is a charming three bedroom linked detached home, with carport and single garage. This wonderful home includes a spacious lounge with French doors to the garden, and an excellent kitchen / diner.
Upstairs, enjoy two spacious double bedrooms and a further single bedroom. The master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and a stylish en suite shower room.
** Sales Centre & Showhome open daily 10am to 5pm **
Visit us today and find your perfect with Bloor Homes at Lilac View.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.30 x 4.75
(10'10" x 15'7")
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.21 x 3.30
(10'7" x 10'10")
- Cloaks -
- Carport -
- Bedroom one - 3.33 x 2.79
(10'11" x 9'2" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.22 x 2.47
(10'7" x 8'1")
- Bedroom three - 2.20 x 2.19
(7'3" x 7'2")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.