3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 6, The Newsham,healdfield Court, Castleford
- *** Additional Incentives Now Available ***
- Exclusive Development of 14 Homes
- Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- BLP Insurance
- Garage & Driveway
*** Additional Incentives Now Available *** Moore Park is a small cluster of NEW HOMES situated in an attractive residential location on a cul de sac just off Healdfield Road in Castleford.
The Newsham Plots 1,6,11 and 12. This handsome detached family house features well proportioned living room and kitchen/family room on the ground floor. The kitchen/family room has the added advantage of bi-folding doors on to the garden. A practical WC and utility room can also be found on this level. Upstairs offers two doubles and a single bedroom with the substantial master benefiting from an en-suite. The family bathroom incorporates contemporary fittings. The separate, single garage is accessed off a private driveway with the exception of plot 1. Please note that plots 1,11 and 12 are handed.
W C 3' 7" x 5' 11" ( 1.09m x 1.80m )
Living Room 17' x 14' 11" ( 5.18m x 4.55m )
Kitchen / Dining Area 17' x 15' 3" ( 5.18m x 4.65m )
Utility 5' 8" x 7' 11" ( 1.73m x 2.41m )
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 14' 5" ( 3.12m x 4.39m )
Ensuite 10' 3" x 4' ( 3.12m x 1.22m )
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 11' 6" ( 2.54m x 3.51m )
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.49m )
Bathroom 7' 11" x 9' 11" ( 2.41m x 3.02m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF107924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.