4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hume - Plot 319 at Gospatrick Grange, Off Brodie Road, Dunbar, EH42
- Detached garage.
- French doors from the stylish kitchen/breakfast area create a light, airy room that leads to the private rear garden.
- A separate dining room offers a great entertaining space.
- The master bedroom includes a handy en suite with shower room.
- The Jack/Jill en suite with shower room is a practical addition for bedroom two and three.
- A generous family room/study is perfect as a home-office or a place to play.
- Family bathroom with tiles from Porcelanosa.
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience.
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors.
- NHBC 10 year warranty.
This home has space for a growing family. An open-plan kitchen/breakfast area with French doors offers ideal informal family dining, and the study provides the perfect home-office. Bedrooms two and three have a Jack/Jill en suite shower room, and the master bedroom is a stylish retreat.
This virtual tour is of a typical Hume show home and may not be specific to this development. Please contact the sales executive for further information.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 3.95m x 3.54m, 13'0'' x 11'8''
- 4.28m x 4.15m, 14'1'' x 13'8''
- Dining Room - 3.04m x 3.63m, 10'0'' x 11'11''
- Study Room - 2.81m x 3.12m, 9'3'' x 10'3''
- Master Bedroom - 3.45m x 4.30m, 11'4'' x 14'1''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.04m x 3.53m, 13'3 x 11'7''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.08m x 2.92m, 10'2'' x 9'7''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.05m x 2.73m, 10'0'' x 9'0''
- Bathroom - 1.95m x 2.10m, 6'5'' x 6'11"
- Ensuite 1 - 1.66m x 2.48m, 5'5" x 8'2"
- Ensuite 2 - 1.88m x 2.38m, 6'2" x 7'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50022924.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-20476-319_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.