4 bedroom detached house for saleChelworth at Grey Towers Village, Dixons Bank, Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough, TS7
- STAMP DUTY PAID WORTH £11,499
- PART EXCHANGE
- IMPRESSIVE double fronted home
- Walled South facing garden
- Double detached garage
- Kitchen/family living room
- Spacious homes with bespoke exterior designs
- Traditional village feel
- Beautiful pond, woodland and nature trails
The airy hall leads to the lounge and a stylish rear kitchen with breakfast and family areas. This space opens directly out onto the rear garden, as does the adjoining dining room. Downstairs also boasts a separate study. Upstairs, are four double bedrooms, a master bedroom and a bathroom with separate shower for the rest of the family to enjoy.
- Kitchen / Family - 6.13 x 4.1m (20'1'' x 13'5'')
- Lounge - 3.8 x 5.05m (12'5'' x 16'6'')
- Dining - 3.1 x 3.2m (10'2'' x 10'6'')
- Study - 3.01 x 2.85m (9'10'' x 9'4'')
- Utility - 1.86 x 1.6m (6'1'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 0.9 x 1.6m (2'11'' x 5'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.26 x 4.78m (13'11'' x 15'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 2.56m (6'9'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.8 x 3.48m (12'5'' x 11'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.55 x 3.62m (11'7'' x 11'10'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.74 x 3.28m (12'3'' x 10'8'')
- Bathroom - 2.58 x 2.07m (8'5'' x 6'9'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50046282.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.