3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeauley Road, Southville, Bristol, BS3
- Beauley Road, Southville
- ** detached 280 sqft studio **
- Semi detached home with 3 bedrooms
- Bathroom & En-suite with Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware
- 20ft kitchen/dining space with AEG appliances, Corian worktops & upstands
- Close to North St, great schools, the Harbourside & City Centre
- 10 year ICW warranty
VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT. THIS HOME HAS THE UNIQUE BENEFIT OF A DETACHED 280 SQFT STUDIO (this can be finished to a buyers requirements - subject to discussion). Beauley Road is a stunning new development of just 2 semi detached homes blending a traditional facade with a high quality contemporary finish. Situated within close proximity of the ever popular vibrant North St with its many independent shops, bars and cafes, a buzzing community with events throughout the year and great schools.
Accommodation to the ground floor includes a living room, 20ft kitchen/dining space opening onto its south west facing garden and cloakroom. Over the first and second floors are the bathroom and three bedrooms, including a fantastic master bedroom and en-suite. Finished to a high specification including high gloss kitchen units in a handleless design with Corian worktops and upstands, built in AEG appliances, and bathroom/en-suite with Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware. The living space and kitchen have engineered oak flooring, the bedrooms are carpeted and there is Porcelanosa tiling in the bathrooms. For comfort, each home will have gas central heating and for peace of mind a 10 year ICW warranty...
For further information contact Land and new homes on 0117 946 9832
Living Room - 4.6 x 3.4 (15'1" x 11'2") -
Kitchen / Dining - 6.3 x 3.4 (20'8" x 11'2") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.3 x 3.4 (14'1" x 11'2") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.8 x 3.4 (12'6" x 11'2") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.4 x 2.4 (11'2" x 7'10") -
Studio - 7.0 x 3.7 (23'0" x 12'2") -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27038519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean, Land & New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.