4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Tetbury at Newtonlees, Dunbar, East Lothian, EH42
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Available with Part Exchange
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Turf to front and rear garden
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
If you're looking for a spacious home that's a bit more impressive, take a look at The Tetbury (plot 173). This immaculate 4 bedroom home is perfectly suited for modern family life. The spacious ground floor has an open plan kitchen/Live with a designer kitchen available in a choice of styles and colours. It's complete with a full range of integrated appliances. Bi-fold doors open onto an outdoor seating area/patio. There is also a separate Live area and study, for extra peace and quiet. The ground floor also benefits from a utility room, WC and storage.
On the first floor, there is a large master bedroom with a luxury en-suite shower room complete with elegant fittings and finishes, floating sanitaryware, hidden storage and full-height tiling. There are three further generously-sized bedrooms and a luxurious family bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.