4 bedroom bungalow for saleHAMPTON at St James Place, Chalton Lane, Clanfield, Waterlooville, PO8
- Upgraded kitchen
- Great position on development
- Detached garage & parking
- Large garden
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- Glazed bay to the garden
- Comfortable lounge with a bay window
- En suite master bedroom
- Two further double bedrooms & 1 single
- Extra storage space
UPGRADED KITCHEN. This well-planned four bedroom home features a spacious kitchen/dining room with a full-height glazed bay opening onto the garden that makes it a perfect place for informal meals. The ground floor also has a generous lounge with a bay window and two double bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom. Upstairs, there are a further double bedroom and a single bedroom sharing a stylish bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.93 x 6.6m (16'1" x 17'5")
- Kitchen/dining - 4.68 x 2.8m (15'3" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.7 x 2.8m (15'5" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.05 x 3.65m (10'0" x 11'11")
- En Suite - 2 x 2.28m (6'7" x 7'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.3 x 6.6m (10'10" x 21'7")
- Bedroom 4 - 6.07 x 3.5m (19'10" x 11'6")
- Bathroom - 3.08 x 2.78m (10'0" x 9'0")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50147271.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.