5 bedroom detached house for saleColville 4 at The Larches, Off Raeswood Drive, Glasgow, G53
- Feature Bay Window
- Double Doors into Lounge
- Double French Doors
- Two En-Suite Bedrooms
- Separate Shower in Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Double Garage
Impressive double doors open on to a bright lounge with bay window, while french doors transform the magnificent family kitchen and dining area into a wonderfully flexible social space filled with natural light. Two bedrooms include en-suites and built-in wardrobes.
Parking - Double Garage
- KitchenFamilyDining - 11.186 x 3.103 metre
- Lounge - 3.683 x 5.454 metre
- Utility - 3.256 x 1.684 metre
- WC - 1.531 x 1.793 metre
- Bathroom - 2.144 x 2.8 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.681 x 3.622 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.666 x 4.12 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.861 x 2.8 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 2.356 x 2.175 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 1.2 x 2.8 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 2.792 x 1.2 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.682 x 3.327 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50225604.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052760000007_5_29_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.