4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 8, Abbeystone Way, Monk Fryston, Leeds
- Help To Buy Available Please Call For More Information
- Four Bedroom Detached Modern Family Home
- High Level Specification And EXCELLENT Finish Throughout
- Driveway To Front Providing Off Road Parking
- Stylish, Contemporary And Modern Living Space
- Desirable Village Location with OFSTED OUTSTANDING schools in close proximity
- Internal Inspection Recommended To Appreciate What is On Offer
- Deceptively Spacious Family Home
With a high specification and beautiful finish, this stunning four bedroom NEW HOME is now OPEN FOR VIEWINGS THURS & SUN 11AM-3PM, with other times available by appointment. HELP TO BUY and other incentives are also available. Please call for more information.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - Abbeystone Gardens is a small cluster of New Homes situated in a very attractive residential location and close to amenities on Main Street. This development is set in a prime area for any family with it being close to Monk Fryston C of E Voluntary Controlled Primary School, and Fairburn Community Primary School, both of which are currently rated as OUTSTANDING by OFSTED. Having been built from Limestone in keeping with the local area, these individual properties will consist of nine family homes of which there are five four bedroom detached homes and four three bedroom town houses.
With doors leading to kitchen/diner, W C, Living room, storage cupboard and stairs rising to first floor accommodation.
Downstairs W C 6' 1" x 3' 5" ( 1.85m x 1.04m )
With a curved closed back WC. Curve round wash hand basin and double glazed window to front elevation.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 1" x 9' 2" ( 4.90m x 2.79m )
Fully fitted with a German made (Nolte Eco) kitchen consisting of wall and base mounted units with quality laminated work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer, fully integrated dishwasher, washing machine, 50/50 fridge freezer, Bosch hot air oven and five ring gas hob. Bosch microwave. Integrated under unit lighting and tile upstand. There is a double glazed window to front elevation and sliding doors leading into the living room.
Living Room 17' x 13' 7" ( 5.18m x 4.14m )
With a double a glazed window to front elevation and double doors leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With doors leading to three bedrooms, family bathroom and stairs rising to second floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.68m )
With a double glazed window to rear elevation and door leading into the ensuite.
With a low level flush W C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and double glazed window glazed to rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 12' 5" ( 2.79m x 3.78m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.29m x 2.59m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation.
Family Bathroom 9' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.11m )
A three piece suite consisting of quality sanitaryware comprising of a thermostatic bath and electric shower with rail, wall hung vanity unit with basin, and low level flush wc. Full height grey tiling. Heated chrome towel rail, and a flush mounted mirror to the wall.
Second Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the first floor and door leading into bedroom four.
Bedroom Four 11' 2" x 13' 4" ( 3.40m x 4.06m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, built in storage cupboard and door leading into ensutie.
With a low level flush W C, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
To the front of the property is a mainly laid to lawn area and driveway providing parking and access to detached garage. To the rear is an enclosed rear garden with fenced boundaries and a mainly laid to lawn area.
Upvc front door with letter plate and security locks. Flush oak veneer doors can be found internally. Good quality satin anodized aluminium ironmongery to all doors.
There will be a minimal service charge applicable for this property and development, incorporated within a management company structure. Please contact William H Brown for further details.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF107971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.