5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Warwick at Little Morton, Ashlawn Road, Rugby, CV22
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- French doors to garden
- high level oven
- hob and hood
- Separate sitting room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suites to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Built-in wardrobes to bedroom 1
- Stylish white bathroom suite
The Warwick is a five bedroom home with an open plan kitchen and dining area with integrated appliances, separate dual aspect sitting room featuring French doors to the rear garden. There's en suites to two bedrooms and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Thursday-Monday 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Charles
This exciting new development at Hillmorton is on the outskirts of the historic market town of Rugby with its bustling town centre, pubs, shops and restaurants and is only a short drive from Junction 1 of the M6, making it an ideal commuter location. Historically a village, Hillmorton is less than three miles from Rugby - the birthplace of the now world famous sport. The community has schools, convenience stores, a supermarket and is within easy reach of Rugby's schools, health, sports and leisure facilities. Little Morton offers a selection of brand new homes, all carefully designed to suit today's modern lifestyles. So if you're looking for a quality new home in a great location, your search ends here!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Dining area - 3.08 x 2.88m (10' 1" x 9' 5")
- Kitchen - 5.20 x 3.12m (17' 1" x 10' 3")
- Sitting room - 6.00 x 3.36m (19' 8" x 11' 0")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.39 x 3.15m (14' 5" x 10' 4")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.36 x 3.10m (11' 0" x 10' 2")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.36 x 2.83m (11' 0" x 9' 3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.18 x 3.15m (10' 5" x 10' 4")
- Bedroom 5 - 4.83 x 4.55m (15' 10" x 14' 11")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHILL-P503_5_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.