3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Baird End - Plot 199 at Almond Park, Pinkie Road, Musselburgh, EH21
- Light and airy lounge/dining room with French doors to the rear garden.
- Large cupboard in the lounge provides a useful storage solution.
- Light and bright en suite to the master bedroom.
- Family bathroom with tiles from Porcelanosa.
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience.
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors.
- NHBC 10 year warranty.
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty.
This delightful family home has three well-proportioned bedrooms, which includes a spacious master bedroom with en suite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Unwind in the comfortable lounge/dining room overlooking the rear garden, and enjoy the practicalities of a stylish fully-fitted kitchen.
- Kitchen - 2.50m x 2.77m, 8'2'' x 9'1''
- Living Room - 4.66m x 3.99m, 15'3'' x 13'1''
- Master Bedroom - 2.96m x 3.63m, 9'9'' x 11'11''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.68m x 3.32m, 8'10'' x 10'11''
- Bedroom 3 - 1.90m x 3.32m, 6'3'' x 10'11''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50339865.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-11323-199_3_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.