4 bedroom detached house for saleHughes Det at Kinglass Fields, Bo'ness, EH51
- Feature Bay Window
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/ Family Area
- French Doors
- Separate Utility Room
- Master Bedroom En Suite
- Wardrobes to Beds 1 & 2
- Separate Shower to Family Bathroom
The elegantly proportioned exterior reflects the immense prestige of this excellent family home. From the lounge’s bay window to the feature staircase with half landing, from the french doors of the dining room to the en-suite showers and built-in wardrobes in two of the four bedrooms, comfort is combined with visual attraction.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.635 x 4.957 metre
- KitchenDining - 6.207 x 4.223 metre
- Utility - 1.818 x 2.738 metre
- WC - 1.818 x 1.385 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.464 x 3.319 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 1.982 x 2.884 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.492 x 3.173 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 2.337 x 1.91 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.475 x 3.173 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.479 x 2.985 metre
- Bathroom - 1.958 x 3.173 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50346537.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052720000020_4_55_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.