4 bedroom detached house for saleCARRICK at Parkhill View, Greystone Road, Kemnay, AB51
- Price reduction
- Upgrades and free flooring included
- LBTT paid
- Single integral garage
- West facing garden
- Utility room
- En suite
- Collection of semi-detached and detached homes
The Carrick is a delightful four bedroom detached home with an integral garage. The ground floor offers you a large lounge and open-plan kitchen/dining area with French doors leading out to your rear garden. You'll find a utility room adjacent to the kitchen as well as a WC. The first floor features a master bedroom with an en suite and walk-in wardrobe, three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.52m (16'3" x 11'7")
- Kitchen/dining Room - 4.63 x 3m (15'2" x 9'10")
- Utility - 1.97 x 1.86m (6'6" x 6'1")
- Wc - 1.86 x 1.04m (6'1" x 3'5")
- Garage - 6 x 3m (19'8" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.52 x 3.35m (11'7" x 11'0")
- En Suite - 2.18 x 1.54m (7'2" x 5'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.48 x 2.6m (14'8" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.3 x 3.12m (10'10" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.32 x 3.28m (10'11" x 10'9")
- Bathroom - 2 x 1.98m (6'7" x 6'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50375439.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.