4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVanbrugh at Cane Hill Park, Cane Hill, Coulsdon, CR5
- Four bedroom end-terrace family home
- Modern internal layout
- Overlooking the green area
- Open-plan kitchen/ dining area
- Spacious first floor lounge
- Private first floor balcony
- Separate study area
- 2 stylish en suites
- Single carport
- Exciting collection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
Ground floor comprises an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA which leads out to the garden and a good-sized study. To the first floor you will find a SPACIOUS LOUNGE WHICH OPENS UP ONTO AN OUTDOOR TERRACE, AS WELL AS TWO BEDROOMS. The bedroom has its own en suite and is also connected to the terrace. ON THE SECOND FLOOR YOU WILL FIND TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS, ANOTHER ALSO COMPLETE WITH ITS OWN EN SUITE.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.08 x 5.12m (16'7'' x 16'9'')
- Study - 2.76 x 3.19m (9'0'' x 10'5'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 2.16m (5'1'' x 7'1'')
- Living Room - 4.42 x 5.07m (14'6'' x 16'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.1 x 3.64m (3'7'' x 11'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.52 x 4.99m (11'6'' x 16'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.81 x 3.66m (9'2'' x 12'0'')
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 2.15m (6'3'' x 7'0'')
- Wardrobe - 0.62 x 1.24m (2'0'' x 4'0'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.14 x 5.07m (13'6'' x 16'7'')
- Ensuite 2 - 1.12 x 2.57m (3'7'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.57 x 3.26m (8'4'' x 10'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50389506.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.