3 bedroom house for saleThe Winchcombe at Hatchwood Mill, Kings Street Lane, Winnersh, RG41
- Open plan kitchen/dining area and family room
- Separate first floor sitting room with Juliet balcony
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Garage and/or allocated parking
- Separate utility room
- French doors to rear garden
3 bedroom townhouse with open plan kitchen/family room. A separate sitting room, family bathroom and bedroom to floor 1. Master bedroom with en suite and built in wardrobe to floor 2. This house also features a utility/cloak. Allocated parking.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Jim
Close to the Berkshire village of Winnersh and with direct rail links to London, Hatchwood Mill is an exciting new development within easy reach of both Wokingham and Reading.
Winnersh with its local shops, supermarket, pub, purpose-built business park, schools, and health and community services is only just over a mile away, and there are many more facilities just four miles away in Wokingham.
At Hatchwood Mill you can choose from a selection of 2, 3 ,4 and 5 bedroom homes, all carefully designed to suit the needs of today's lifestyles.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Family room/dining area - 4.42 x 3.65 m (14' 5" x 11' 10")
- Kitchen - 3.53 x 3.36 m (11' 7" x 11' 4")
- Sitting room - 4.42 x 3.49m (14' 5" x 11' 5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.35 x 2.44m (10' 10" x 8' 0")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.42 x 4.28 m (14' 5" x 14' 1")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.42 x 3.35 m (14' 5" x 10' 10")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWNS1-P308_3_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Southern Counties Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.