4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEsk at Ferrygate Meadow, North Berwick, EH39
- Feature bay window
- Open plan kitchen dining
- French doors to garden
- Hall storage
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Dual aspect lounge
- Wardrobes to beds 1 and 2
A stylish porch leads into a comfortable and welcoming interior that includes a dual aspect, bay windowed lounge and a family kitchen and dining room with feature french doors, adding garden access and flexibility. Two of the four bedrooms include built-in wardrobes, and one incorporates an en-suite shower room.
Parking - Single Garage
- KitchenFamily - 5.566 x 3.299 metre
- Lounge - 4.103 x 5.029 metre
- WC - 1.885 x 1.222 metre
- Bathroom - 2.285 x 2.213 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.521 x 2.435 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.452 x 2.855 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 1.945 x 3.338 metre
- EnSuite - 1.821 x 1.743 metre
- Master Bedroom - 4.103 x 2.616 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50432472.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052670000004_4_28_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.