4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ebford at Thornbury Fields, Morton Way, Thornbury, Gloucestershire, BS35 1LR
- Superior 4bedroom detached family home overlooking farmland
- Built in Natural Stone
- West facing garden
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- White downlighters to kitchen
- Dual aspect lounge with bay window
- Fitted wardrobes and en suite to master bedroom
- Long driveway and garage included
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home available with Home Exchange available
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 186: The Ebford
With a carefully considered layout and designed with family living in mind, The Ebford is the perfect option for superior family living. With 4 bedrooms and open plan space, it's both stylish and practical. The living room is flooded with natural light from the attractive French doors, making it an ideal place to relax. For entertaining or family meals, the open plan kitchen/dining area is perfect. Offering plenty of space and enhanced by French doors to the garden, it is a real feature, and with a separate utility area, it keeps the practical elements of living conveniently tucked away. The utility area also offers direct access to the outside, a hugely practical feature.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. The main family bathroom features a bath and separate walk in shower, meaning all aspects of family life are covered. The single garage and additional parking spaces make it ideal for multi car households.
How we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New - A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy - decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum - No contending with the last owner's DIY - Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home. - 10 year warranty included with every home.
Discover Help to Buy. Your Questions Answered.
What’s the maximum amount of deposit I can have?
There is no maximum deposit. However you must arrange a mortgage (with a qualifying lender*) for a minimum of 25% of the purchase price.
After the first 5 years what happens with the 20% Equity Loan?
After the first five years you will pay a fee of 1.75% as interest, rising annually by the increase (if any) in the Retail Price Index (RPI) plus 1%, or pay it off.
If I own a home can I still use this?
Yes you can if you are selling your own home. The property purchased must be your only residence.
Do the Council decide if I am eligible?
No, local Help to Buy Agents will assess and approve your purchase for Help to Buy.
How quickly can I pay off the Help to Buy loan?
You can pay this off from the day you complete but no later than 25 years, or earlier if you sell your home.
I’m not a first time buyer am I eligible to use Help to Buy?
Yes, so long as you do not own any other property at the time of purchase.
Do I have to have ties within the area to be eligible?
No, you can purchase a property anywhere in England regardless of where you live in England.
Is this scheme only offered on certain homes on the development?
No, as long as the maximum purchase price is £600,000.
I earn over £50,000 can I still use Help to Buy?
Yes you can. There are no maximum income limits.
What happens if I want to sell my property in the future?
You can sell your home at any time and only repay a share of the future sale proceeds equal to the percentage contribution required to assist your purchase. So if you took out a 20% equity share you only repay a 20% equity share. Please see example below.
New Bloor Home Purchased:
• Property purchased at £300,000:
• £60,000 Equity loan (20%)
Home sold in the future:
• Property sold for £400,000
• Repay (20%) £80,000
- Lounge - 3.47 x 6.18
(11'5" x 20'3")
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3.25 x 6.18
(10'8" x 20'3")
- Utility Area - 2.18 x 1.44
(7'2" x 4'5")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.55 x 3.27
(11'8" x 10'9" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.32 x 3.17
(10'11" x 10'5")
- Bedroom Three - 3.00 x 2.93
(9'10" x 9'7")
- Bedroom Four - 2.57 x 2.84
(8'5" x 9'4")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_186_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.