3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBRODIE at The View, Liberton Gardens, Edinburgh, EH16
- Golden Share scheme
- Ask for more information
- Lounge/dining room
- French doors to garden
- Downstairs WC
- Understairs storage
- Upstairs family bathroom
- Two double bedrooms
- One single bedroom
The Brodie has a SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING ROOM to the rear of the property with FRENCH DOORS TO THE GARDEN and a KITCHEN TO THE FRONT. On the first floor, there's TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, A SINGLE BEDROOM and FAMILY BATHROOM.
This property is available to those who meet the affordability criteria for the City of Edinburgh Council's Golden Share scheme. Ask our Sales Adviser for full T&C's.
- Kitchen - 2.68 x 2.68m (8'9'' x 8'9'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.86 x 4.01m (15'11'' x 13'1'')
- Wc - 1.8 x 1.46m (5'10'' x 4'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.94 x 3.64m (12'11'' x 11'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.33 x 3.05m (10'11'' x 9'11'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.15 x 2.13m (10'4'' x 6'11'')
- Bathroom - 2 x 1.9m (6'6'' x 6'2'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.