4 bedroom detached house for saleDRUMMOND at Park Farm, Butt Lane, Thornbury, BS35
- Ready to move into
- Upgraded kitchen with appliances
- Flooring included
- Detached home with integral garage and parking
- Open plan kitchen with glass bay and French doors to the garden
- Bay fronted lounge
- En suite master bedroom
- 4 double bedrooms
- Utility room
- Family bathroom with separate shower
UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES INCLUDED. This spacious family home has a well-proportioned kitchen/dining area with adjoining utility room and a glazed bay with French doors that open onto your rear garden, providing you with the perfect area for family living. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, the master bedroom with an en suite shower room. This home also has an integral garage.
- Kitchen/ Family/ Dining - 5.86 x 4.78m (19'2'' x 15'7'')
- Lounge - 3.85 x 4.67m (12'7'' x 15'3'')
- Utility - 2.85 x 1.74m (9'4'' x 5'8'')
- Wc - 1.58 x 1.49m (5'2'' x 4'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.75 x 3.9m (12'3'' x 12'9'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.51 x 2.32m (4'11'' x 7'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.25 x 4.09m (10'7'' x 13'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.86 x 3.53m (12'7'' x 11'6'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.59 x 2.66m (11'9'' x 8'8'')
- Bathroom - 1.89 x 2.85m (6'2'' x 9'4'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.