2 bedroom apartment for saleHadrian's Tower, Rutherford Street, NE4
- Investment Opportunity
- 7% NET Yield Assured for 5 Years!
- 5% Interest Paid on Deposits During Build
- 12% Launch Discount
- Unrivalled City Views
- Unique Lifestyle Offering
Brand New Landmark Development in Newcastle City Centre // 7% NET Yield Assured for 5 Years! // 5% Interest Paid on Deposits During Build Period
Hadrian's Tower Summary - Hadrian's Tower, on Rutherford Street, will be a 26 storey, 82-metre tower, the tallest in the City in a key city centre location adjacent to Newcastle Science Central Regeneration Zone.
It is the first development of its kind in Newcastle, offering 165 luxury apartments in an iconic new building, representing a market-leading product for luxury City Centre living.
Location - The Hadrian's Tower site is conveniently located between the Newcastle Science Central site and Newcastle City Centre. Science Central is a 24 acre site which is a joint initiative between Newcastle University and Newcastle City Council. Phase One is open now, and the entire site will be completed in 2020. Science Central will be the largest science and innovation hub in the UK, providing world-class laboratories, research space and Grade-A office space. The scheme has seen inward investment of £65m by Legal and General (L&G). Adjoining Science Central is Newcastle University's Business School, which relocated to the former Scottish & Newcastle breweries site in 2012.
The site allows easy access to the intu Eldon Square shopping centre, Newcastle Central Rail station for mainline travel and Tyne & Wear Metro system for access to Sunderland, The Coast and Airport.
Nearby Points Of Interest Include - Source: Google Maps (Source: Google Maps) -
- Newcastle Science Central - 3 minute walk (0.1 miles)
- Newcastle Central Station - 6 minute walk (0.3 miles)
- Newcastle University Business School - 7 minute walk (0.3 miles)
- intu Eldon Square - 9 minute walk (0.5 miles)
- Monument Metro Station - 10 minute walk (0.5 miles)
- Newcastle University City Campus - 15 minute walk (0.7 miles)
- Northumbria University City Campus - 17 minute walk (0.9 miles)
Proposal - We have one and two-bedroom apartments for sale on a Residential or Buy to Let basis, with prices starting from £247,500 for two bedroom apartments with a 250 year lease.
Rental Assurance - For investors, a net rental yield of 7% is assured for the first five years after completion. With rental income expected to continue rising by an average of 4% per annum** during the build and assurance period then it follows that a further 1% yield will be achieved before the end of the assurance.
* Rent Assurance is subject to purchasing furniture package (ask for further details), and a Lettings and Management service via All Saints Living.
** According to Savills' Key Themes in UK Real Estate Cross Sector Report 2016/17
Interest On Deposits - 5% interest is offered on all deposited funds during the build period.
Lifestyle Offering - The block will be supported by a Lifestyle Offering delivered by All Saints Living. Rental customers will include high net worth students and the postgraduate/young and professional market place. This potential audience is accustomed to a Lifestyle Offering to support their living standard. This Lifestyle Offering will include the following ancillary services:
- Touchdown meeting spaces within the ground floor entrance areas and the Sky Lounge on the 26th floor
- Cleaning services
- Wi-fi and high speed broadband throughout the block
- 24 hour on-site foyer, maintenance and resident support
- Grab n Go breakfasts
Discount - A 12% EARLY BIRD discount is available for purchases that Exchange Contracts in 2017, contact Walton Robinson's Sales Team for more information
Further Information - Contact the Walton Robinson Sales Team for further information for full plans and development details.
Agents Note - Images displayed are Computer Generated Images, layouts and finish are subject to change.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50484837.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27263635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton Robinson, Newcastle Upon Tyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.