5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hartlebury - plot 78 at Bowbrook, Old Worcester Road, Hartlebury DY11
- Ideal choice for families
- Five-bedroom detached home
- Bay-window lounge
- Spacious kitchen/family room
- Separate dining room
- Utility room with access to the rear garden
- Guest cloakroom
- Integral double garage
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- A second en-suite bedroom
The Hartlebury is a fabulous five-bedroom property which offers generous living space, making it ideal for families. The entrance hallway of this impressive home leads through to a good-sized lounge, a spacious kitchen/family room with bi-fold doors to rear and a separate dining room. A useful utility room, a guest cloakroom and an integral double garage complete the ground-floor layout.
Upstairs, you will find a master bedroom with an en-suite shower located off the light and airy central landing. The first floor also features a second en-suite bedroom as well as three further bedrooms, one of which could alternatively be used as a study, and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 3.88m x 5.61m, 12'9" x 18'5"
- Kitchen/family room - 5.90m x 6.09m, 19'5" x 20'0"
- Dining room - 2.91m x 4.22m, 9'7" x 13'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.68m x 4.05m,
12'1" x 13'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.22m x 3.62m, 10'7" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.57m x 3.80m, 11'9" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.02m x 3.87m, 9'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 5/study - 3.10m x 3.08m, 10'2" x 10'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50574024.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20066-078_5_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.